Diverse and Inclusive Teams Driving Creativity and Innovation
What Does Diversity Mean to You?
Diversity and inclusion are at the core of the Macy’s, Inc. approach to doing business, touching all areas of our company. We expect our associates, our advertising and in-store presentations, and the companies with which we do business to mirror the diverse multicultural marketplace we serve.
Macy’s has always worked closely with a wide range of partners and organizations in the communities where we do business. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our selection of partners, sponsorship opportunities and volunteer activities, and we are proud of our track record as a caring and responsible corporate citizen. Many of our closest partnerships are detailed on this site.
Macy’s believes that different perspectives are important to our company, and we benefit greatly from the individual strengths of each associate. Read More
Workshop at Macy’s
The Workshop at Macy’s is an exclusive retail vendor development program designed to give select high potential minority and/or women business owners the tools to better succeed and sustain growth in the retail industry. Read More
Macy’s, Inc. is proud of its track record as a caring and responsible corporate citizen. We reach out to our communities to develop solid, meaningful relationships. Read More
- February 3: HRC New York Gala, New York, NY
- February 5: Harlem’s Fashion Row Fashion Black History Dinner, New York, NY
- February 7: AMFAR Gala, New York, NY
- February 7: Hispanic Heritage National Youth Awards, Washington, D.C.
- February 9: Urban League of Greater Southwestern Cincinnati Annual Luncheon Meeting, Cincinnati, OH
- February 13: AABDC Lunar New Year Reception, New York, NY
- February 15: USHLI Student Leadership Series Launch Event, Chicago, IL
- February 22: One Hundred Black Men NYC Gala, New York, NY
- February 22: SFHCC - Fashionably Red, Miami, FL
- March 1: We All Grow Summit, Long Beach, CA
- March 3: HRC Gala, Cincinnati, OH
- March 7-10: Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit, Orlando, FL
- March 8: UNCF NYC, A Mind Is Gala, New York, NY
- March 10: HRC Gala, Los Angeles, CA
- March 17: Jazz in the Gardens Music Fest, Miami, FL
- March 17: Poderas People en Espanol, Miami, FL
- March 20-22: WBENC Summit and Salute, Dallas, TX
- March 24: St. Louis Urban League Centennial Gala, St. Louis, MO
“Simply put, for Macy’s, Inc. diversity is a business imperative –
aligned with our priorities and integrated into all areas of the business.”
“It is crucial for Macy’s, Inc.’s success to grow our relationships and deepen brand loyalty with our diverse core customers. We do so by focusing on our workforce, marketing, communication, supply chain and strategic community partnerships. Reflecting inclusion in these operations is an essential part of our business model.”