Diverse and Inclusive Teams Driving Creativity and Innovation
What Does Diversity Mean to You?
Diversity and inclusion are at the core of the Macy’s, Inc. approach to doing business, touching all areas of our company. We expect our associates, our advertising and in-store presentations, and the companies with which we do business to mirror the diverse multicultural marketplace we serve.
Macy’s has always worked closely with a wide range of partners and organizations in the communities where we do business. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our selection of partners, sponsorship opportunities and volunteer activities, and we are proud of our track record as a caring and responsible corporate citizen. Many of our closest partnerships are detailed on this site.
Macy’s believes that different perspectives are important to our company, and we benefit greatly from the individual strengths of each associate. Read More
Workshop at Macy’s
The Workshop at Macy’s is an exclusive retail vendor development program designed to give select high potential minority and/or women business owners the tools to better succeed and sustain growth in the retail industry. Read More
Macy’s, Inc. is proud of its track record as a caring and responsible corporate citizen. We reach out to our communities to develop solid, meaningful relationships. Read More
- September 6-9: Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Stem Summit, Silicon Valley, CA
- September 15: HRC National Dinner, Washington, DC
- September 21: Latino Leaders Network, Inc., Latino Leaders Luncheon Series, Houston, TX
- September 28-30: Hispanic Women's Network of Texas, State Conference, Austin, TX
- September 29: LaAmistad, Inc. Gala, Atlanta, GA
- October 4: BRAG Gala, New York, NY
- October 4-7: NAACP NY State Conference, Albany, NY
- October 5: Texas Women's Empowerment Foundation, Super Mentors Luncheon, Houston, TX
- October 6: Latin American Association, Latin Fever Ball, Atlanta, GA
- October 14-17: NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Exchange, Austin, TX
- October 17: AAAJ LA (Asian Americans Advancing Justice, 35th Anniversary Dinner, Los Angeles, CA
- October 18: Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Alumni Hall of Fame Gala, New York, NY
- October 18: Studio Museum in Harlem, Gala 2018, New York, NY
- October 24: Studio Museum in Harlem Gala, New York, NY
“Simply put, for Macy’s, Inc. diversity is a business imperative –
aligned with our priorities and integrated into all areas of the business.”