Diverse and Inclusive Teams Driving Creativity and Innovation
What Does Diversity Mean to You?
Diversity and inclusion are at the core of the Macy’s, Inc. approach to doing business, touching all areas of our company. We expect our associates, our advertising and in-store presentations, and the companies with which we do business to mirror the diverse multicultural marketplace we serve.
Macy’s has always worked closely with a wide range of partners and organizations in the communities where we do business. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our selection of partners, sponsorship opportunities and volunteer activities, and we are proud of our track record as a caring and responsible corporate citizen. Many of our closest partnerships are detailed on this site.
Macy’s believes that different perspectives are important to our company, and we benefit greatly from the individual strengths of each associate. Read More
Workshop at Macy’s
The Workshop at Macy’s is an exclusive retail vendor development program designed to give select high potential minority and/or women business owners the tools to better succeed and sustain growth in the retail industry. Read More
Macy’s, Inc. is proud of its track record as a caring and responsible corporate citizen. We reach out to our communities to develop solid, meaningful relationships. Read More
- November 2: National Action Network, Economic Summit, New York, NY
- November 6: Women’s Business Council Southwest TX Harvesting Partnerships Educational Symposium, Grapevine, TX
- November 7: Hetrick-Martin Institute, Emery Awards, New York, NY
- November 10: Urban League of Greater Atlanta, Equal Opportunity Day Dinner, Atlanta, GA
- November 16: Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (OMSDC) Gala, West Chester, OH
- November 17: UNCF Houston, A Mind Is Gala, Houston, TX
“Simply put, for Macy’s, Inc. diversity is a business imperative –
aligned with our priorities and integrated into all areas of the business.”